- Never to send any spam to anyone
- To never send a CV or other personal details to any other person without speaking to and gaining express permission from a job-seeker beforehand
- To never send you an e-mail about a completely irrelevant job. Specifically, we promise to never need to use the line “If this job is not relevant to you please accept my apologies but if you could forward it to anyone you feel would be more appropriate I would much appreciate it”.
- Not to cold call companies (we absolutely swear that we will never utter the words “Can I speak to the person in charge of recruitment please”)
- To never seek to obtain information through the use of silly recruitment mind tricks. We’ll just ask you instead.
- To treat everyone fairly and professionally
- To always be honest with you, even if that might sometimes be the harder option.